How to get fit before holidays



It's the first of October. It's a perfect time to start planning our New Year's holidays. If you think it's early for it, you're wrong. I'm not talking about choosing a New Year dress or buying Christmas gifts, but about preparing our body to make it look best possible. It's a good time to start with workouts. Although the summer has passed, this does not mean that we can now relax and gain weight. There is no need to spend time and money in the gym. All you need is to take a little time at home, turn on the youtube and do the exercises all by yourself. 
I am very pleased with my weight at the moment, but I would like to tighten my body before New Year's Eve. I started to drink more water during the day (which I often forget), to take care of what I eat, I try to fall asleep before midnight and sleep at least eight hours. but also to work out. A little bit every day and in my room. I challenged myself to separate at least ten or twenty minutes a day for exercise. AT LEAST. In the beginning, I was skeptical whether the workout at home was for me. I was worried whether it will suit me. Yet I am someone who was used on jogging or training with friends. I was surprised myself. The first advantage is that you do not have to spend time getting to the gym. Saved an hour! Then, I always find time for these exercises. Whether it will be before bedtime, when I will do it quickly and jump in the shower or early in the morning when it will help me wake up, it is irrelevant. I suggest you try too. You can see here what are the exercises I do: Best Workout To Do At Home In Your Room. I subscribed to this channel, they publish video three times a week. Happy exercising!

Коментари

Постави коментар

Популарни постови