How to wear a scarf as a top



Classic silk scarves will never get out of fashion. If you do not believe it, I'm here to reassure you. If you've worn them so far only around the neck, it's time to change your routine. In the last 2 years we wore silk scarves around our purse handles, neck, hand and with them, we concealed our shoulders. However, to me, the most interesting way to wear a scarf is as a top.  No, you don't need a sewing machineAll you need is to fold your scarf diagonally and then tie the ends on your back. It's very simple. In just one minute, you get a new chic top that you can wear on holiday, over a swimsuit, or at night. Do you like the idea? If you decide to try it, let me know the impressions. I personally received a lot of positive comments. See you soon with new tips and tricks on how to quickly and easily look great this summer.









Коментари

  1. I absolutely love it!Looks great on ya girl :) I'm following your blog now,hope you can follow mine as well :)

    New post:

    http://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-zulu-palette-by-juvias-place.html

    ОдговориИзбриши

Постави коментар

Популарни постови