Outfit of the day



Although you may have already seen this outfit on the Instagram, I wanted to share it with you on the blog. It is simple, at the same time interesting and excellent for running errands. This is one of those powerful outfits. It gives you the power to conquer the world. But enough chatter ...

I have to say a few words about this bodysuit. It's practical, it's very good quality and it's at a discount. I ordered it in M size because I had already planned to wear it without a bra. Perhaps I would recommend that you order a number larger than your usual one if you plan to wear it with a bra. I also like it because it can be combined in millions of ways, from completely feminine to sexy looks.

As for the pants, I do not remember when I got such high-quality pants for this price. These pants emphasize the curves, make people stare and definitely raise your confidence. 
I made of these two feminine things a little boyish look. Although it was not in my style I liked the result. If you still want a more feminine look, all that is needed is to replace these shoes with simple sandals and you will be the main star wherever you go. 







Коментари

  1. Sviđa mi se kombinacija boja koje nekako podsećaju na jesen, a opet su u isto vreme dobro uklopljene na leto. :)

    Novi post: Parižanke i Francuska | Instagram

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Hvala ti. To sam se i trudila da postignem, jer vec u ovo vreme trazim inspiraciju i komade koje cu nositi na jesen. ♥

      Избриши

Постави коментар

Популарни постови